DT Web Services

From the looks of it I think your fans are ok with that...

Gadget

I guess I also have to disagree with your doctors... of psychology..  I dont see a Black option and I dont agree red is angry how about Black shows Green popping and red and so many colors even a great electric blue... I like them all except Gay yellow and orange... well maybe they would be fine...lo

At least I can see you arent biased you have some of the same boring white backgrounds bright and blinding as shit here too   You really need an off white Honeycomb man you can do the black and gold one in a vanailla cream too trust me I made you make a marble one once... but it was too bright... but it was real marble look... I could use that again...on my site If I knew where it was you should build a stream lined one called Royalty and use all marble textures and shit and set up the whatevers keeping marble and high class all int he idea

ok I got some real shit to do like back ups... Ill catch ya later I see about 4-5 i like a lot and you can be working on Luxury (marble themed)  and Royalty (Gold and Platinum) themes... man 🙂 I know gamers pay the bills but a couple sales of luxury and you say Gamers who?