DT Web Services

ok ...

Gadget

so I like the  Games elite I do have a question

But of course right...

Is there a way to fade the entire board to allow full view of the jeeps as they scroll or fade in and out in the background so the end user can watch and see the jeeps one problem you know its great in sliders and so be it if its just that but a lot of times people cant see the image they see parts and try to see it in the transparent layers so I wonder if there is a major slide show option for the entire page kinda like when your computer goes on standby and those folks use their images as slide shows...

and along those lines ya know what would even be cooler...

If wqhen a user goes idle for a set period of time say three minutes or five minutes whatever - the site went into slide show mode based on activity and as soon as the user moves something the page is there... but while off grabbing coffee your website is broadcasting as a promotional tool showcasing jeeps and shit  well ya know...

and someone come back with a bag of chips and says hey what the fuck is that... Ya follow me man...

ok juggernaught

wtf names...

anyhow lets try that puppy out...

now here again Im a jeep guy so im not normal...

I wonder just how many slides can one have...

Maybe Unlimited should be something a developer develops... but hey Im just full of great ideas... who knows...

yep I was right when I went to top of page I clicked home link from forum ya know tiny one on left address fo your location in the board url and it did exactoly as I thought got me out now selectopr works again and low and behold Im an emproer again...lol

il give it to ya straight your skin looked better at Freedom of speech when You placed the one in there with the Yep you fucking guessed it the Black honey comb...lkololol in the background You can toss the file in Ill let dylan do it all and I bet he would like it dont know if I will ever run it but as gamer kinda loook a few tweaks will be required its like a console look...I like new and challenging... FYI 🙂